Nuffnang

Monday, December 11, 2017

My SuperNeo


He said he wanted to feel like a real superhero for Halloween.
So we transformed into villains that he could defeat to win.
What he doesn't know is that he doesn't have to prove a thing.
He doesn't even need a costume to do something.


It is said that a superhero is someone who saves the day.
A unique being with truly amazing and superhuman ways.
One who has the ability to conquer hearts like no other.
And make a difference in the world with a snap of a finger.

If only he knew that he could brighten up even my darkest days.
That the amazing way his mind works is superhuman in a way.
That he charmed his way into my heart from the very first day.
And that he made me see the world in a brand new way.

But for now, I will keep up the charade and dress him up with a cape.
Until the incredible truth about "who he really is" finally takes shape.
Soon, he would realize he doesn't need the suit of any superhero.
Because from the day he was born, he has always been my SuperNeo.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Link Within

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...